Repairing The iPhone
January 6, 2018 Business 0 Comments
Apple is an American smartphone magnate that has the world spinning on its fingers. From teenagers to rich businessmen and CEOs, everyone wants an iPhone, so much so, that it has become a status symbol. The headquarters of the company is in California, where it entered the market with the iPhone in 2007, and proceeded to make history with its unparalleled rise to popularity amongst consumers. The company builds a wide range of products, from smartphones to laptops to portable media players. 2017 faced 1 billion iPhone users, which is set to rise exponentially in 2018.
What are the specifications?
- Anyone who provides cheap iPhone repair in Auckland will tell you the impressive list of specifications of the mighty smartphone.
- The 4.70 -inch screen sleek phone comes in space grey, silver, champagne, gold, and white colours. The cost of this snazzy phone is 555.40 New Zealand Dollars.
- The device is driven by iOS 8.0 and has Wi-fi, Bluetooth, 3G, 4G, and GPS connectivity options.
- The phone comes with 1GB of RAM memory and packs an internal ROM memory of 16 GB which cannot be expanded.
- The camera specifications include an 8-megapixel rear camera and a 1.2-megapixel front camera. Although the specifications speak otherwise, the cameras of iPhone 6 provide top quality pictures.
- The battery that powers the phone pack 1810mAh which is non-removable. The phone weighs 129.0 grams, with an inbuilt barometer, gyroscope, accelerometer, proximity sensor, and an ambient light sensor.
The common problems faced by iPhone 6.
- Phone users complained that the phone would shut down unexpectedly as soon as the battery level fell below 30% at their nearest authorized iPhone repair The company commenced a free battery replacement program to deal with this problem in iPhone 6s handsets.
- Most handsets would become very slow particularly after installing an update. Swiping and tapping on the screen caused lags in the phone, and there were delays while opening multiple apps.
- The screen ended up freezing at random times during the day, which was duly reported by users on the Apple forum, especially during the use of multiple apps. The upgrade to iOS 9.3.1 led to the same problems.
- A problem that cropped up was with the iMessages app, where users complained that one or more contacts could not receive messages, while they could from other contacts. The Apple forum had a lot on their plate with these problems popping up repeatedly.
The repairing process.
- Apple iPhone repair centres are available at every turn of the country due to its wide spread maintenance network, and they work twenty-four-seven.
- There are online forums that give online tips and advice to try to repair the phone yourself rather than rushing to the store at the slightest inconvenience.
- There are many websites that offer repair services, where they ask for an online quotation and then come to your house and pick up your phone. They confirm the quotation and faults in the iPhone and contact you regarding the damages in 1-2 working days, and conduct repairs on your confirmation.
iPhones may be a status symbol, but not with frozen screens and improper care.