Types Of Health Insurance In Singapore: Which One Do You Need?
There are different types of health insurance plans in Singapore. Whether you are an employer, employee, PR, or a Singaporean Citizen, you might be interested in health insurance that fits your needs. Look for a health insurance firm that offers different types of health insurance, such as:
- Employee benefits insurance
- Lifestyle insurance
- Corporate insurance
- Motor insurance
- SME insurance
They have helped tons of people looking for the best health insurance in Singapore that fits their needs and budget. Check out some of the insurance plans G&M has to offer.
Why choose employee benefits insurance?
Who can benefit from employee benefits insurance? Both employee and employer can benefit from this type of health insurance. The most common benefits covered are:
- life insurance (retirement benefits, paid time off, and fringe)
These benefits are quite valuable. Consider medical insurance alone, it can cost several hundred dollars and if you are a member, then probably you can save from medical and hospitalization expenses. The benefits are part of the total compensation of the health insurance plan.
Many asked this: what is the purpose of this type of insurance plan? Here are the answers:
- Increase economic security of staff members
- Improves worker retention across the company
There are four types of employee benefits:
- Medical insurance
- Life insurance
- Retirement plans
- Disability insurance
Why choose lifestyle insurance?
Lifestyle insurance covers the protection for the lifestyle of an individual and personal assets allowing them to experience financial loss and minimal disruption in unforeseen situations, such as accidents or theft. Common types of this insurance are:
- Home insurance. Protect your asset as much as possible, whether it is a condo, HDB, or landed house. There is the best policy for your home in this type of insurance plan.
- Travel insurance. Many people loved to travel alone or with their family. So, it is best to get travel insurance to insure themselves, including their family. This type of insurance plan helps you during emergencies and the risk of theft. Also, this can help you in visiting some countries and the form of transport you use.
- Personal accident insurance. This type of insurance helps you to get a compensation claim. If you are personally insured as well as your vehicle, then you can be saved with the finances, from hospitalization to medication. For your vehicle, then the repair can be costly, which can be covered by the accident insurance plan.
Which type of personal health insurance here fits your needs?