Who wouldn’t love Oreo? Cheesecake? What if both Oreo and Cheesecake become one? Sure, no one can’t resist this yummy and sweet oreo cheesecake! Plus, Oreo cheesecake is a perfect yummy dessert for any occasions and any time of the year.
But wait there’s more! What if you can make this cake without the use of an oven? To put it simply, this article will teach you how you can make a no-bake Oreo cheesecake. Yeah, you read it right, a No-bake Oreo cheesecake! Besides, it’s the perfect recipe that you’ll surely love, plus, it’s easy as 1, 2, and 3.
Excited to create your own sweet creation? Continue to scroll down this article and you’ll find out how.
Important Tips to Remember When Baking a No-Bake Oreo Cheesecake
Before you proceed with the ingredients and procedures, you must first read these important tips to remember in order to have a successful result in the end.
- It is recommended to use a 9-inch spring-form pan for today’s tutorial because you’ll be needing a bit of filling along the process. If you don’t have a spring-form pan on your kitchen, you may also use a pie plate.
- Before you mix up the crust, make sure that you line up your spring-form pan or pie plate with a parchment paper to avoid the ingredients from sticking and to help you easily remove the cheesecake from the pan.
- Don’t forget to make sure that the cream cheese you’ll be using is at room temperature before you start, doing this will help your cream cheese to have a smoother filling and lumps-free.
- You may use whipped topping or heavy whipping cream for this recipe. But if you want a creamier taste, it is advisable to use heavy whipping cream and it works perfectly for this recipe.
- It is also advisable to chill your cheesecake in the refrigerator overnight.
No-Bake Oreo Cheesecake List of Ingredients
For the crust:
- 24 Oreos
- 4 tablespoon or 60g of melted butter
For the no-bake cheesecake:
- 16oz softened cream cheese
- 120g or 1 cup of powdered sugar
- 1tsp of vanilla extract
- 2 cups or 480ml cold heavy whipping cream or whipped topping
- 15 chopped Oreos
- 6 chopped Oreos
- 190ml of chocolate syrup
No-bake Oreo Cheesecake Step-by-Step Procedure
For the crust:
- Chopped Oreos until fine crumbs, then scoop the Oreo crumbs into a bowl, put the melted butter and mix them until they are moistened.
- Place a parchment paper in the spring-form pan or pie plate, then scoop the mixture and press it down into an even layer. After doing this, place the crust on the refrigerator to chill while making the cheesecake filling.
For the cheesecake:
- Beat the cream cheese until smooth by using a mixer, add the powdered sugar, and mix it a little bit, then add the vanilla extract and mix until combined.
- Get the heavy whipping cream in a different bowl, then mix it on low speed, then gradually increase the speed from medium to high until it reaches stiff peaks. After it reaches stiff peaks, you may add the whipped cream to cream cheese mixture and mix it until combined. Then, add chopped Oreos.
- Remove the spring-form pan from the fridge and get the cheesecake filling into the Oreo crust, cautiously spread it into one layer
- If you want to add some flavorful toppings, simply add the chopped Oreos on top and sprinkle some chocolate syrup to add a flavorful and sweet look.
- Cover the oreo cheesecake tightly and put it in the fridge overnight or at least 5 hours.