We All Need Counselling
Each person has its own struggles in life. Whether it is about personal life, family matters, career, love, purpose, and many more, these struggles are the things that may challenge our mind, heart, strength, commitment, drive, love, and faith.
The pain and sacrifice in our every struggle will mold us to be a better version of ourselves. It can make us stronger along our journey. It can mold our values and characteristics as a person throughout life. Sometimes, it takes time for a person to realize all the things that happened to his life. But later on, the purpose of everything will soon be revealed along his journey.
As we grow older, some people are having a hard time dealing with their struggles in life. Most of the time, it affects their entire well-being, on the way they think, act, and decide. Also, emotions cannot be controlled when a person was overwhelmed with such difficult situations. In the worst cases, people couldn’t find a light way on how to survive in these struggle situations. That is why counselling in Australia has been known.
Today, there are many problems or difficult situations that needed the support of counselling. These are:
- Family matter
- Family is the best foundation for every person. Each person’s upbringing is an essential part of one’s life. The family is the one who will mold a person to discover its identity. It is the source of our everything – love and security. But there are family concerns that may affect us throughout our lives, and these are:
- Family violence
- Parents separation and divorce
- Death of a family member
- Financial problems
- Parenting concerns
- Step-family issues
- And many more
- Marriage and Relationship
- In any marriage or relationship, there will be struggles, as two different persons are involved. We know that each person has their own personality, values, and characteristics, that is why even in marriages that bond in love can still have problems. But each marriage or relationships have their own challenges to test the love and faith of the two persons. Through counselling, it can help the partners to have a rewarding relationship, through:
- Improving communication with each other.
- Minimize criticism and blaming behaviors.
- Identify the strength of the relationship.
- Increase emotional and sexual intimacy.
- Anxiety and Depression
- Today, there are many cases of people who are diagnosed with anxiety and depression. These are some of the causes of many suicidal cases. Some people do not have enough knowledge about what do people who have depression are going through. But this has to be taken seriously, as some people are hiding their illness. That is why counselling is the best approach in dealing with these cases. If someone you know who is feeling sadness extremely with low mood, better to check him before it is too late. This is just one of the common symptoms of people who are suffering silently.
These are just some of the cases that need professional counselling. In spite of our challenges, in the end, all we want is to have a happy and fulfilling life. It is the reason why we need to take care of ourselves, physically, mentally and emotionally.